Who is eligible to run for Ms. Los Angeles Leather?
– Anyone who is at least 18 years of age before the application deadline.
– Female/woman identified and is a person comfortable wearing a Ms. title sash for the period of ONE calendar year or until the time of the next Ms. Los Angeles Leather Contest.
– Lives in Los Angeles, Orange, Ventura, San Bernardino, or Riverside County.
How is Ms LA Leather chosen?
The Ms. Los Angeles Leather titleholder is selected by a panel of judges chosen from the community.
Particular emphasis is given to provide a wide spectrum of representation reflecting the diversity of Los Angeles. Judges score contestants in multiple categories and an Olympic scoring system is utilized to further ensure an equitable contest.
What is the Leather Heart Award?
The Leather Heart Award is determined based on scores compiled throughout the entirety of the contest process. Input is given by the den staff and the contestants themselves to select the contestant who most embodies the values of charity, compassion and integrity among their title class.
What are the obligations of the Ms. Los Angeles Leather title?
At the Contest:
-Showcase your personality in multiple settings.
-Raise funds that will fully benefit the winners travel fund.
-Have an amazing time and make a new family for life!
During the year
– Fulfill the obligations set forth in the application/contract.
– At the completion of their title year, attend their step-aside and sash the next Ms. Los Angeles Leather
Anything else I should know?
Ms. Los Angeles Leather is NOT required to hold a previous title, or compete at a national or international level after their title year. Should they choose to, the contest will reimburse their entry to the regional, national or international contest of their choice